Monday, October 23, 2006

Okay so today was my first day to join in on the blogging world - up until today I hadn't even really touched a computer other than to do bills for about a year and a half. Jon decided to bring home a laptop from work and I can't get enough of it - it's a bit like crack!!!
I have to admit to something else too... I joined the MySpace world as well... that is addicting too.... even though I have no clue what I am doing or how to find anything - I feel like i have to keep checking in on it.... Have any of you ever felt like that before?
Well I should go and make sure my family isn't falling apart....

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You will never be the same...just kidding.

froelica said...

Hey there :)
I don't know if you saw my response to your post, but I'll give you the gist of it:
I'm planning on going to the party, but James can't go :(
Slight chance I wont go, but if all goes according to plan *rubs hands, looking evil* I'll see you then!

froelica said...

I know! I'm so excited about the kitten. It's so funny to me how much your mom hates cats. I keep almost talking to her about it, cause you know, I'm all excited and I have to blab about it to everyone, and then I realize "wait a tic.... she's just gonna think I'm crazy!". James is really excited too! You guys could come over and see him/her and the new place sometime soon :)

Emily said...

mom.... done and done!

Emily said...

froeline- we would love to come see your new casa!