Friday, July 20, 2007








Could this be any cuter? This was on 4th of July at Angela and Zack's house. Molly played in the pool almost the entire day - where as Charlotte and Morgen basically put their feet in - we took this picture and then they got out..... I don't think they appreciate the coolness of a pool yet.

This picture is from Morgen's birthday party - just 3 days after the other picture - ignore my fatty boombilady and notice how stinkin' cute Molly is.... she's in a bikini :)!

Tee Hee - look at those chunky legs.... isn't she a sweetheart!???

That's it - that's all I wanted to say - cute kids huh?

12 comments:

Susie Q said...

Oh my gawd! I lub them so much!
And I love you!

Sarah said...

Yeah, the cutest... well besides mine of course. Actually, it's a toss up.

kara said...

Wow...it looks like a summer wonderland back there!

Mac said...

Bert and Chuck are so stinking cute it hurts.

Amy said...

Oh yes! Your girlies are scrumptious. We're still uploading pictures from Vasili's birthday party but there is a particularly cute one of Charlotte you might enjoy.

Party Pics (Check out the one on the end!)

Amy said...

Okay that link is stupid. Try this one... Party Pictures

froelica said...

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I'm WAY cuter than those shrimps.

Amy said...

Hahaha! You just made my day with that one!

Emily said...

tee hee I love those pictures Amy - man we make cute kids.... Ashley you do win though - you are "THE CUTEST"

froelica said...

YAY!!!!

froelica said...

ps- You and Amy made kids?

Why was I not informed?

Mac said...

I need a Molly and Charlotte fix.