Friday, February 09, 2007

I am so excited! Jon and I are going on our second date since having Charlotte tonight. We are going to a movie and dinner and Jons mom and dad are going to babysit for us. I am so happy! :) We are going to go see Pans Labrynth (sp?). I've heard all y'all talking about it and we just have to go see it. We had to decide between that and the new Hannibal Rising movie.... but we decided on Pans!
That's it - I just had to share my happiness with all y'all (yes I did it again - I had to - it just fit in so nicely)!

6 comments:

froelica said...

Excellent.... I hope you liked it.

Emily said...

It was the best movie ever! I loved it so much. Thank you for the recomendation!!! :)

froelica said...

*takes a bow*

kara said...

I still haven't seen it! Damnit! To heck! And back again!

Emily said...

Kara - get off your ass and go see it tonight! It is so wonderful!

froelica said...

I feel like cussing.
That movie is fucking wonderful. Wonder-fucking-ful.
Damn straight.

Emily- see you guys Friday night!

p.s. Watch the Office tomorrow at 8:30. I hear-tell there's going to be a bat in the office and Dwight thinks Jim is turning into a vampire... hehe