Saturday, February 24, 2007

babies babies babies....

Everywhere I look someone is either having a baby or is pregnant with babies.... Basically since our friend had her daughter Mckayla there have been babies like every 3 months.... Mckayla, Molly, Zackary, Charlotte, Jackson, Morgen, Jack, Malia.... the list goes on... now Sarah is pregnant my friend Melanie just announce she too is pregnant, and I have 3 friends that are activly trying - hopefully they get their wishes too! All I have to say is thank god I am not one of them..... I don't think I could be this excited for everyone else if I too were sharing in all that pregnant glory.... I need a break personally - a long break....

Anyway it's so exciting that our group of family and friends are just creating the most wonderfully gorgeous babies and/or adopting them. It's fantastic!

Anyway I now should get into the shower while my 2 gorgeous babes are fast asleep! :)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm really glad you're not pregnant too. :)

Emily said...

Why Sarah? You don't want to have another Powell baby running around?? :)
Not yet.... in about a year or so we will discuss trying - but not any sooner than that!

froelica said...

By the time I actually get pregnant nobody will be impressed anymore. There will already be like 20 children running around. I'll be like "I'm pregnant!!" And everyone will go "Oh.... cool."

Actually you'd all probably die of shock.

Emily said...

Oh Ashley don't worry the excitement never gets old!!!

kara said...

Must be something in the water. Good thing I drink beer and only beer.

Sarah said...

You need to blog.

Sarah said...

Um...update?

Susie Q said...

Ezram, it is your mother... check out my blog... and any babies from you and Jon are welcome...

Amy said...

I hear from Sarah that you are posting regular updates to your MySpace page.

This is unacceptable.

I do not have a MySpace page and refuse to get one. So you need to update here damnit!