Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Foxy Lady

Charlotte is dancing to Foxy Lady right now. Man she's cute!

Jon is playing with his new toy that we bought him for Fathers Day. We got him the iShuffle - it's just like an iPod without the screen - you just push play and it randomly picks songs to play. it holds up to 250 songs and is the size of a silver dollar. It's so cute. :) I figured he could take it to the gym with him and listen to it on the Max on his long commutes to and from work. I would have loved to have bought him an iPod but they are a bit out of our price range at the moment.... so the iShuffle is what he got! :) He loves it!

Well now the girls are dancing to some 80's rap song - not a clue who it's by or what the title is - but they seem to like it! I don't think they have the best taste in music...

8 comments:

Mac said...

I need me some Bert and Chuck.

Unknown said...

so true dad!! i cant wait to be able to spend an entire week with them!!!! yay!!!! : )

Susie Q said...

Seeing Charlotte in a bikini yesterday, 'twas too cute for words...
I shall dance with them, no matter what!

Sarah said...

Update

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm so ready for a new post!

c'mon, girl!
:)

Susie Q said...

Ahem, this was written when?

froelica said...

If I did it, so can you.

If you build it, they will come.

Two roads diverged in a road. I took the road less traveled by. And it has made all the difference.

Wow, that was a stretch. Even for me!

Sarah Vertner said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog... I love you!

Will you update something... pulees!