Thursday, December 21, 2006

4 days and counting!!! I can't believe it's nearly Christmas time. It makes me so excited like I'm a little kid again! I feel giddy around this time of year. I still go to bed with a little bit of me that believes Santa is coming while I'm sleeping and that I can't get out of bed until the morning. I am excited to leave cookies and milk for Santa or whatever we might have on hand.... I think Santa might like the 100 calorie packs of cookies - actually he is going to have to like that and some non fat milk - cause darn it I've worked hard to lose 36 pounds and that WILL NOT come back just cause Santa wants some fatty fat fat fat! :) Sorry for the rant! Anyway - I can't wait until that morning to see Molly's eyes with her new gifts - it will be even more fun next year when Charlie gets it too. It's really going to be wonderful when Molly opens her gifts and does her "ooo" it's gonna be great! Can't you all just see it now - opening her baby stroller from Jon and me and going "ooo" and then pushing it around the living room until we leave to go to mom and dads where she will open more fun stuff.... I can't wait!!!

Well now I should leave this and get back to my girls - Molly is ready for a nap and she needs her rest... Christmas is only 4 days away!!

2 comments:

froelica said...

I smell a scam...
And oddly enough, it smells like Gouda.

Emily said...

Scam... yeah.... I don't know this person and I refuse to even say hello... SCAMSTER!!!