Friday, December 22, 2006

14 cats....



Okay so I am watching Rachael Ray right now and she just said that her mom has 14 cats - all I can think of is stinky.... seriusly one cat - ok, maybe even 2 - but I think anyone that has more than that just needs more enjoyment in their life. 14 cats.... ewe!

Oh and apparently the myth that pointsedias are poisonous to humans and cats is false - apparently you would have to eat somehting like 500 leaves for a toddler to be sick - so 'phew' you don't have to worry about that anymore because I know you all have been sleepless worrying about that!

Thanks Rachael Ray - without you I would be nowhere!!! Or maybe I wouldn't be sitting in front of the tv at 10:30am - maybe my kitchen would be clean and I would be showered.... nah I would just find something else to watch.... who wants cleansliness when you can have filth and tv!!??

Good day!

5 comments:

froelica said...

I wouldn't mind 14 cats if they lived outside and if I were able to train them into being an army. Like The Foot on the Ninja Turtles. Yeah..... ninja kitties. I like that.

I ate a lot of paint chips as a kid.

Emily said...

Ninja kitties - I think Minerva could be one.... I think she has "cat like reflexes"... :) Get it - cat like... she's a cat... oh man I crack myself up!!

froelica said...

Yes, she does have her nightly "11 o'clock Ninja Practice Sessions". They're both cute and annoying.

Emily said...

I wasn't aware they had Ninja Practice Sessions - how can I get the girls enrolled??? Where and when? I mean couldn't you see Molly doing Ninja moves and Charlotte all chunky with her Ninja gear on - man it would be HOT!

Sarah said...

I had three cats. They're all dead now.
We lived in filth then too. Hmmm. I'm not going anywhere with this.
I am what the French call "Les Incompetent".