Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I haven't blogged in a long time. I feel like I've completely neglected my ability to rant on unimportant things.... well that time is over - I am back!!!

So today I decided I wasn't going to leave the house - because the last week or two or ten I have been so busy that I have neglected to do certain things around the house! So I decided that if I didn't do my hair and make up that I wouldn't leave the house... however what that ended up doing was making me feel extremely lazy and instead of leaving the house I ended up just sitting around all day and doing nothing..... I took a shower at like 11:00am and got dressed - but other than that I didn't do anything.... I took care of my kids and all but they didn't even get dressed today - I gave them a bath and they hung out in their diapers for the rest of the day! I just had no energy to do anything! I didn't even get any of the things I wanted to get done around the house! Oh well I think I needed this day to just relax! I even got to take a nap this afternoon - something I haven't been able to do in so long! It was quite nice! Now tomorrow - I have to get stuff done... laundry is my number one concern! I have about 5 loads sitting in my hall upstairs - if you've ever seen my hall you would know that there isn't enough room for 5 loads of laundry probably not even enough for 2 loads really.... not if you want enough room to walk - so you can just imagine what it looks like!!! I also have about 4 loads to fold in my bedroom - I just keep piling them in Charlotte's bassinett (she doesn't sleep in it anymore because she is so large and in charge!)....
Anyway I am done ranting about my lame excuse for a day now.... Tomorrow I will get stuff done! Yeah right - I will probably end up going shopping or something like that.... I mean come on... it's Christmas time!!! Who wants to do laundry when I could be out in the crazy ass stores with all the crazy ass people doing their last minute shopping.... actually now that I say that out load (or type it) I realize laundry doesn't sound so bad after all... honestly all I want to do is sit in front of a fire with hot cup of coffee and book - but seeing that I don't have a fire place or a book I'm reading nor the time in the day to read it... I suppose I will just have to have the coffee - which doesn't sound too bad alone!!! :)
Well I should probably get back to my family - we are watching Harry Potter with Lauren and Hayden!! :)

Farewell!

4 comments:

froelica said...

Harry Potter? Excellent.

Sarah said...

Didn't shower until 4 today, so there.

Emily said...

Sarah - ewe! That's all I have to say....

Emily said...

Oh wait - one more... "body cheese" - nuff said!