Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Jealousy sucks!


So one of my old neighbors (Rachel and Brennan) just announced that they are pregnant and due mid April - I would have been a few weeks behind them.... is it bad of me to be jealous and a little bitter about their good news? It's funny because every day that goes by since I lost the baby I've kind of gotten more and more into the mind set of waiting for a while before we have another - but hearing their news just made me sad, jealous, bitter and of course a bit envious.... I guess I will probably have emotions like this for a while. I'm not angry with them for being pregnant of course - just angry that I'm not I guess....

Anyway - that was my little rant for today.

6 comments:

kara said...

nah...being jealous is natural. there's a chick here in the office that i will one day tackle for her shoes. sad. i know.

Mac said...

Emo, jealousy is natural. However, when you think about it regarding your neighbor, just take a peak at Chuck and Bert. Nothing is more powerfull than their cuteness.
And time does heal stuff. Just give it some.
Lovin' you.

Emily said...

True dad - true.... I know it's gonna take some time to heal and you are absolutely correct - those beauties Jon and I created make me so happy - what would I do without them?

Kara - just do it - tackle the lady - she doesn't deserve the shoes as much as you.... get her!!!

froelica said...

I personally feel that violence is an appropriate response to jealousy. At least it feels good.

James and I noticed, while in Monaco, that the two of us are some of the most bitter, jealous sons of bitches in the world. We'd be all "Cock-sucking mother fuckers!!" at nice houses perched on beautiful beachy bluffs.

In short- bitterness and jealousy are awesome. As are you, the Bert, and Molly. Oh and Jon's OK too... I guess.... :)

Sarah said...

Dad pretty much said it. Just wait for Rachel to have this baby and be all freaked out to have two little ones at once. Her situation will remind you of yourself a year ago and you will laugh. Loudly. Enjoy being able to cross the street with your kids without help. Hahahaha.

Susie Q said...

Yup, Dad's righty-o. Just give it some time. You'll see. I love you to bits!