Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No Nap!!!

So today Molly decided she did not want a nap - I let her lay up there for about an hour before deciding to bring her downstairs (to avoid her waking up Charlotte). Now she is sitting watching Cinderella eating a snack and is going to play with playdough for the first time....

May I ask you other moms out there - at what age did your kids stop taking a daily nap? Isn't she a little young? I don't think she is DONE taking naps - but she is obviously NOT tired right now..... am I closing in on the no more nap zone??? I don't think I'm ready for that yet.....

7 comments:

Haley said...

oh em im sorry! that sucks!!! i doubt she is done taking naps.. that seems a little early for that. but what do i know? haha

froelica said...

I'm still taking naps.... so I dunno.

Emily said...

I want to take naps everyday personally - but when you are 2 1/2 and you think that you might be missing something... I dont know....

Mac said...

Naps!

She's 2 1/2. You are Mom!

Sarah said...

yeah, don't let her win this one yet. I think Lauren and Hayden napped until they were about 3 every day and then on occasion when needed. they will still have one every once in awhile. when all else fails, try some benadryl.

Emily said...

I think that may be illegal.... they might come take my kids away if I did that....

Nicole said...

Ethan was about 3 - 3 1/2....even if he didn't sleep, we still had him lay down. She's getting close so it might be hit and miss....and she will still take naps. NO worries! :)