Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What a good day!!!

Other than the fact that the girls woke me up at 6:20am this morning - this is going to be a good day... I can just feel it. I weighed in this morning and I'm down 23 lbs (I know I can't believe it either), it's another BEAUTIFUL day, my house is clean, I'm drinking coffee and a good brisk walk to the park with the girls is calling my name.... I love days like this. I couldn't ask for better - well maybe if the girls didn't have this nagging cold (it just keeps getting passed back and forth)....

Anyway - I hope you all enjoy this beautiful day as well!!! Get outside and enjoy the weather - it's not going to last long - we are in Oregon after all.....

6 comments:

Sarah said...

And it was a lovely day at the park. Thanks for calling me and making me get off my butt!

Emily said...

No problemo... it's what I enjoy doing!

I don't know how - but the day turned out even better than I had expected... my girls were in fantastic moods the WHOLE day and then took a couple hour nap when we got home and I did too... after they woke we played outside with the neighbor kids for a bit while Jon went running and now we are going to have lasagne and salad!!! :)

Susie Q said...

I am sooo jealous, let's see... of the park activity, of the fabulous nap and of the 23 pounds down. Good on you Em!

Emily said...

tee hee..... :)

froelica said...

What's funny is that I'm reading this on Saturday, and its crappy and raining.... so you were right about the weather changing! Congrats on the good day and the weight down!

kara said...

wow, congrats, em. i can't seem to lose 5 lbs let alone 23. you're an inspiration. and i shouldn't have eaten that rice krispie treat. shoot.