Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I am so jealous!!!!

My neighbors just bought a big beautiful house - a 4 bedroom 3 bath with a large kitchen and a huge backyard. It's in that nice neighborhood across from Century High School. It is absolutely gorgeous!!! They were showing me pictures of it last night and all I could do was think of how jealous I was. I am happy for them of course - but still!!! Just thought I would share that with all ya'll!

So last night I had the strangest dream! I would love to know where dreams actually come from. I dreamt that my dad was the high school cheerleading coach and that I was trying out for the team and he assured me I would make it up until the day before we started - he posted the girls that made the team and the reasons of why the others didn't make it. Next to my name it said - "NOT PRETTY ENOUGH". I was so devestated. Then after fighting with him and yelling at him and my mom and my friends - I found a wad of hundred dollar bills. Not sure where that fits in - but it did in my dream. After finding the wad of hundred dollar bills (by the way this was a stack about as big as a Red Robin Burger with all the fixin's) I figured out what my dad meant by not being pretty enough..... I realized that my nails needed to be trimmed - so I bit them off and spit them out - I couldn't seem to get the peices out though - it was so strange - I kept spitting and more kept coming out - mouth fulls. It was disgusting!!!! It actually makes me want to vomit right now! After I finally got all the nails out of my mouth I tackled my "boyfriend" who is an ex boyfriend from college - I haven't thought of him in years..... Right as we started to kiss I woke up to my true reality!!!

Dreams.... so strange - yet so awesome. I actually really like to dream - it allows me to live a bunch of different lives when I sleep!

No comments: