Thursday, May 03, 2007

Last one....



So for starters - here is a huge - I mean HUGE shark..... notice the size of the people walking beside it.... Jaws anyone?













He's actually kind of cute huh? In a killer whale kind of way....






Ashley - this one is for you - notice how close those surfers are to that little guy..... he could lunge and they would be gone in a flash....

Okay I was going to post some other ones of actual shark attack victims but I couldn't do it - it's still too much.... if you want to take a gander at some of the worst things ever - search google "shark attacks" look at the second one down - it's all the victims files and photos of bodies completely thrashed by sharks - I couldn't even look very long - it's so awful.... Oh man I'm not gonna sleep at night now....

Here is something to cleanse your mind if you do choose to peek at the shark attack victims - aren't they so sweet? I'm talking about the penguins not the victims....
















7 comments:

froelica said...

Yeah, that's one large-and-in-charge fish.

Sarah said...

You are one sick puppy.

froelica said...

Look who's talking Sarah!

kara said...

What is all this shark nonsense? Cease and desist!

froelica said...

Kara- We're just trying to prepare ourselves for our vacation-by-the-sea by traumatizing ourselves into staying indoors the whole time. Its all good fun.

Incidentally, I love sharks and whales, but I would vomit myself to death if I were in the ocean and one swam underneath me.

Emily said...

"Vomit myself to death" - priceless!

Sarah said...

Wait, what makes me a sick puppy? I mean I know I am, but why?