Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A minute or two...



Okay so I don't know how long my internet connection will last but I did want to say hello to all you out there! I hope all is well. If you didn't know we had been "borrowing" an internet connection from our neighbor who moved away a few weeks ago... I never even met them but I have to tell you that this has been the hardest transition ever.... me without internet that is - not them moving... Anyway I know I know I am going to have to bite the big one and just get our own internet connection - but for now we are "borrowing" from a very very weak connection coming from God knows where.

Our world has been quite crazy lately. I feel like we have had something on the calendar nearly every day if not more than one. Just for example - this past Saturday Jon helped out at the church at 9am installing a railing - at 10am he came home so I could head over to the church for a meeting, at 11am I swapped once again with him and he went back to the church to finish helping out with the railing project. He finally came home around 12:30pm to have lunch, shower and let me take a small nap while the girls napped too. At 2:30pm we went to one of our elders homes for a 50th birthday party and left very quickly after we got there to go to my parents house for our weekly gathering. It was a great day - everything went smoothly - but it was just a hectic crazy day - and that was just one of the days this weekend....

Charlotte had her 1st birthday party last week - it was so awesome! Thanks Sarah and Amy - what would I do without you.... we'll see - I'm throwing Molly's 2nd birthday party in about a month... it should be interesting. Anyway - Charlotte's party was so great. She got lots of wonderful gifts and "picked" at her cake just as Amy had hoped. Many family and friends showed up and it was a wonderful afternoon.

Like I said I am throwing Molly's party in about a month - it's going to be Shrek themed since she is completely and udderly obsessed with Shrek - it should be very fun! We are going to have it outdoors though because my house is just a bit too small for all of our friends and family - so park it is!

Let's see... what else - oh Jon got a raise today - he had a fantastic review and got a very nice raise - he deserves all of it and more!

Anyway - I do believe that is all for now - I do apologize that it's been so long and hopefully it wont be this long again.

4 comments:

Susie Q said...

Molly and Shrek, so stinkin' cute! Isn't it a hoot?

froelica said...

I would normally leave some kind of comment bragging about how much less hectic my life is than yours, but I really can't right now. Finals...

kara said...

Ahhh the syphoning of the ol' interwebulations. I remember it well. Now I spend more money on internet/cable than I like...it's money that is no longer going towards booze and shoes and I'm havinig to come to terms with that. I'm looking for a support group.

Sarah said...

Scchhhhllrrrrrreehghkgck.

That would be phonetically correct for how Molly says, "Shrek".