Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Already I've failed....


Okay so I said I was going to go work out last night too - but the night got away from me and now I can't work out until next week! Way too much stuff going on each night - Wednesday Jon has Youth Group and Lauren has a game, Thursday I am going with Angela to some bachelorette party for a person I don't even know.... Friday I am leaving for the beach with my mom for the Womens retreat and then all weekend I will be gone... Monday here I come!!! :)

Anyway....
Last night I went to Hayden's game (pat on the shoulder) which was early enough to go workout afterwards but when we got home Jon and I decided to tackle Molly's room - we are still trying to get it ready for her to sleep in her Toddler Bed - hopefully by this weekend - Jon wants to try it out while I'm gone. Anyway, we decided to do that before we put the girls down for bed. So we gave them a bath and played upstairs until it was 8:30pm - the girls were exhausted they normally go down before 8 - oops!. We got the room ready though - now we have to just put the "baby proofing" stuff on - that shouldn't take long at all!!! I'm just nervous about leaving her in there alone and able to do whatever she wants... it's kind of scary!!! You've all met her - she's a viking!!! That room is going to be destroyed in about 5 minutes!

Well now that you have read yet another post you don't care anything about I am going to go eat some breakfast with the girls!! Good day!

2 comments:

froelica said...

Yeah I used to walk 20-30 minutes a day everday, but lately its like twice a week. I've gotta get back on it...

Emily said...

I feel like if I don't specifically plan it it will never happen - I should just put it on my schedule and then maybe I will actually do it!!!