Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Amazing!!!

Yes you heard me right... I am amazing!!! I worked out tonight for the first time in years! I got off my ass and went to my parents house (Mac Gym or Gym Mac or what I like to call Club Mac or The Mac Club - doesn't it sound fancier somehow). I worked out for about a half hour - it was awesome! I feel so much better about having the LARGE plate of pasta I had for dinner!!! :) Okay I am completely aware that the little half hour workout I did did not burn off the amount of crap I had today but it's a start right?? I just have felt way too lazy lately and with a free "gym" at my finger tips I just don't have any more excuses.... I am going to head over there tomorrow night too! I will let you know how it goes! :)

Anyway that is all.... I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!!! I plan on it!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Good for you, you fancy pants. Way to make the rest of us lazy slobs look like, well, lazy slobs.

Emily said...

That's my job.... wait no... I'm normally the lazy slob... oh - a change in my job - I like!

froelica said...

A promotion, nonetheless.

Emily said...

If only I got a raise too...

Sarah said...

How 'bout this raise. I raise you a cookie. Does this make any sense to anyone outside my brain? I thought it was funny. It's not.

Emily said...

Don't you worry your pretty little head - it was funny!! A cookie - man I'm slappin' my knee and crying a little.... too much? Yeah too much - sorry!

froelica said...

You had me at cookie.

Nicole said...

Good job missy!! As I posted on your mom's blog, I wish I could use Gym Mac, or Mac Gym....whatever....I already forgot the name. :)