Sunday, June 03, 2007

"He can't see without his glasses"


Molly broke my glasses this morning - I just about lost it. I came downstairs from taking my showers and they they were in two pieces. I cried.... I am so bummed - I finally got them after seeing blurry and dealing with headaches for quite a while and then bam they are gone. I have the worst headache right now and I guarantee it's because of the lack of glasses. It makes me so sad and mad. Molly was so apologetic - she knew she wasn't supposed to touch them. I came down and saw them and just looked at her and said "Molly why did you break Molly's glasses?" She just started crying and saying "sorry" over and over again.
Now the thing to do is get them fixed or get new ones if they can't fix it. I don't know what to do... they weren't cheap!

Well that's all folks....

Oh and if you were wondering - "he can't see without his glasses" is from My Girl.... sweet movie - it had absolutely nothing to do with my little story - but I thought it fit - I can't see without mine... nor could he - although he was dead... I am not. Enough enough enough already!

Good night!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Dang it! We forgot to measure our pupils last night! :)

Amy said...

I was all ready to post a comments about how much it sucks to lose your glasses and now all I want to know is why you were planning to measure your pupils.

Spill.

kara said...

Wait. Wait...how many showers did you take?

Emily said...

multiple showers Kara - multiple... :) typo anyone?

Okay so the whole pupil thing... Sarah and I were going to measure the distance from pupil to pupil (it's one of the measurements needed to order glasses online). We forgot to do it - but luckily for me it was actually on my prescription - sadly it wasn't on Sarah's so we will have to still figure that out for her.

Susie Q said...

Yeah, so I ordered my Zenni glasses, and they said my pupil distance was not within normal range.
That's great, fat, old and not normal.
Oh and sorry about the glasses Em.
And... I knew the quote immediately.

froelica said...

"Not normal" pupils??? Now that's just mean. Who the heck would go out of their way to criticize someone's pupil-distance? That guy needs a life.