Friday, November 17, 2006

4:27am




Okay it's 4:27am and I am just sitting here not able to sleep. I've been awake for almost 2 hours now and finally gave up trying to sleep for a little while and came downstairs to tire myself on the computer. I hate when I can't sleep. I ended up just lying there thinking about everything that is "wrong" with my life. I started thinking about friends I haven't seen, past relationships, my weight, money, tv shows I have or haven't seen, Jon, Molly, Charlotte..... I just couldn't stop my brain from going. Then my stomach started to hurt and I had to pee - so I finished feeding Charlotte and went to the bathroom - that is when I decided I needed to just come down to the good ol' laptop! I knew that I could just post away any topics that were on my mind - however by the time I got down here - nothing cool was in my head anymore..... So instead of writing my amazing thoughts down - I am writing this..... NOTHING!!! I hope you all enjoy my blurbs about absolutely nothing. I plan on writing until I a. get a soar wrist or b. I fall asleep face first into the computer or c. just give up trying to be clever/funny or whatever you might call it and just go to sleep. I wish there was a magic pill I could take that would just knock me out.... oh wait there are.... however I can't take them.... I still have to be a mom in the morning - that probably wouldn't fly if I slept the entire day while Molly and Charlotte are screaming..... In fact I think there are women that go to jail for such awfulness.... or atleast I would imagine their children would be taken from them.... Oh to be white trash!!!
Speaking of white trash.... I had a dream that I had married one of the guys I dated while I was in college.... that was an interesting dream - I had 4 kids (all boys) and they were dirty and short and mean - just like their dad.... it was terrible.... then I woke up and looked next to me - there was my adorably clean baby girl and my clean, nice and tall husband and I knew that life was good! :)

Oooh I am starting to get tired - I just took a long pause and stared into no where.... maybe that means I am actually getting sleepy.... where are the poppies when I need them!!! :)

So did you all know that my ex-boyfriend Ben works at the 24 hour fitness right by my house - now if I were to decide to ever work out I couldn't (atleast not there) because how weird and uncomfortable would that be to work out infront of him.... seriously.... now I will never get to build that perfect physique!!!

Oh I took a very long pause that time.... like 2 minutes!!! :) I think I am going to end this thing and play some online games until my eyes begin to shut....

Good night all.... or good morning! depending on wether or not I actually get back to sleep! Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I slept in this morning. Damn it! I have to clean. I finished the kids room at 11 last night. It took that long. Stinkin' feral kids. I have to do the whole downstairs now, except the guest bath. That is done. Alright, now that my to-do list is down on your blog...I'll get to work!

Emily said...

Oh good luck with the party today! I know it will be fine in fact I think it's going to be fun!!! :)
I am glad you were able to sleep in though - now you wont need 15 cups of coffee to function... instead you will only need about 10!! :)

Let me know how it goes!

Sarah said...

Party is still going. Yep, Lili, Audrey, Lauren, Hayden and Paige are all still awake. Damn kids...it's 11:37. Geez.

froelica said...

God I hate kids.

Emily said...

I wasn't aware that they were staying the night too! That's crazy!!! Angela is having Preston's birthday party today for his friends... she will be having 5 boys staying the night tonight.... they are also taking them to OMSI for the Star Wars thing.... man they spend too much money on that kid!

kara said...

Last night I had dreams that both my parents died. Sleep is overrated.

Sarah said...

Josh says he sees Ben at 24 hour sometimes when he's working out. Haha! :)