Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blog Already.....




Okay so I just realized that I have been getting on this thing almost every day in hopes that you all would post something new and getting disappointed every time there wasn't - and then I would sign off and get sad.... then I realized that I hadn't posted anything new either..... ooopps!!

Of course today however there were a few new ones out there and that made me happy! If you could see me now you would see that I am much happier... :)

Okay now for the reason for this blog....
Thanksgiving is just 2 days away and I just realized it. I mean I knew it was coming and everything but tomorrow is Wednesday and then Turkey day.... I just hadn't actually put it together in my head. Jon and the girls and I just went shopping at Fred Meyer to get the stuff to make a Green Bean Casserole (I'm taking one to the Powell's and the Mac's) and the place was a-hoppin'. People were cutting in line and swerving through the isles (to get what I don't know...). There was even a very fat lady in one of those motorized carts taking up the entire isle and angry at every person that asked her to move - we stayed clear of that one. So we got our stuff and we ourselves were in no hurry at all - so we just walked around the store and watched the craziness before us. It wasn't all that bad - but it was still very obvious that there was a holiday coming up - and that is when it hit me.... Thanksgiving is in 2 days..... Yikes!
I just thought you would all like to know that it is in 2 days - just in case you were like me and forgot or just didn't care to actually put it together....
THANKSGIVING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!

TIME TO EAT SOME TURKEY (not you Ashley), MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY, GREEN BEAN CASSEROLES, SWEET POTATOES, CRANBERRY SAUCE, ROLLS, SALADS (if you want to waste space on the plate), AND OF COURSE PIE - LOTS AND LOTS OF PIE!!

ENJOY ALL AND HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!

5 comments:

kara said...

I could swim in cranberry sauce. Really. I have a kiddie pool, I'm thinking about actually doing it.

Emily said...

OOHHH I will be there - swimming in Cranberry Sauce... count me in! :)

froelica said...

I like the idea of "cranberry sauce wrestling".
Me and Jenna were thinking about getting together a few girls a couple of years ago to do some mud wrestling. It just sounds like so much fun. Oh and no boys allowed. They'll just get all turned on.
Ew.

Emily said...

Seriously what is it about guys getting turned on by girls romping around in mud... really not sexy just dirty (and not the good way)!

froelica said...

I just heard you'll be at Thanksgiving tomorrow (today). Yay!!! I thought it would just be me, James, your parents and Haley. Then I found out there would be several more attendees. Woot Woot!
I believe my exact response was "Emily and Jon are coming?"
(James says "yes") I say "So that means the beebses are coming?!? (referring to the babes)".
They're too cute.

Hows about we get REAL fat tomorrow (today)? I'm up for it.