Thursday, November 16, 2006

Windshield Wipers.......





Okay so I have to ask all you ladies out there... are your husbands/boyfriends/friends completely retarded when it comes to their wipers in the car? Jon thinks he is too cool (I am convinced) to use his wipers.... Like it makes him a stronger man when he just attempts to look through the wet glass.... It drives me absolutely insane. I have to ask him to turn them on - then once they are on - it's as though he doesn't know how to adjust them or even turn them off. It's rediculous! You should take a little drive in the country with him some time.... on a rainy day.... wait no better yet - how about a rainy night. The guy is not only wiperaphobic - he is also against his brights.... I kid you not.... he doesn't use his brights unless I remind him or tell him to. It's so awful riding with him. When we were first dating I was afraid to ask - and now I basically tell him if he doesn't I am going to drive....
I know that he isn't the only one because Angela and I were talking about it the other day and aparently Zack is the same way. I was just curious if any of the men in your life are like this? Are they too cool to use their wipers and brights too????
Oh men drive me nuts!!

3 comments:

froelica said...

No, not really. James, the big pansy that he is, is way too nervous of a guy to go without such safety measures. Good thing too, cause I'm way too nervous of a passenger not to club him in the ear for not using them.

Emily said...

Oh I club Jon daily, hourly, minutely (I know that's not a word - but it works)! I don't even have to be in the car with him to club him - sometimes I just have a little spasm and smack him upside the head!! :)

froelica said...

Its good for him. Keep him on his toes. Don't let him get too comfortable...