Friday, November 10, 2006

Our long week




So this has been a very long week. I think the only reason however is because all 4 of us in the Powell house are sick (no thanks to the Geniza family - you would have to know them to understand why it's their fault). I started feeling yucky Monday evening and then Charlotte got it Tuesday afternoon, Molly Wednesday morning and Jon Wednesday night. Basically this house is the war zone of nasty colds.... but we are fighting and winning thanks to Nyquil, Dayquil, cough drops and lots of suction devices for the girls.... I am finally feeling better today (in fact so much so that I even got completely ready - first time this week to do both hair and makeup and we even left the house and went shopping with my mom, Haley, Sarah and Lauren and Hayden....). I think we are at the tail end of this nasty cold!!! Anyway I just thought you would all like to know how the Powell house has been holding up!! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, thanks. I think I'm getting it now. :) Oh well. I knew it was inevitable. I always get it last, after everyone else has had it and no one feels sorry for me. Oh poor poor me.

froelica said...

Yeah, screw all you guys! I win the sickness game! I had a 101 degree fever for 48 hours! And I'm still sick. Come to think of it, I'm probably the one who gave it to all you guys. Whoops. My bad.

Emily said...

Thanks a lot Ashley!!! I blame you!!

Oh and Sarah I do feel sorry for you - but not because your sick... :) Just joshin' ya!!

froelica said...

Nobody "joshes" me and gets away with it. Except maybe guys named Josh, cause they can't help it. Technically anything they do would be called "joshing" someone.

I totally just blew my own mind.