Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Amy is the Best in the West!!!



I love her so much! Yes Amy that would be you I am talking about!!! Thank you so much for making my poodle skirt - I can't wait for tonight. Now to fill all of you in.... Our church is having a 50's dinner for all the Dads and their kids for Fathers Day. We are all supposed to come dressed in 50's gear - I however had absolutely nothing to wear - i happened to mention this to Amy on Sunday evening and she said that she could make me one. So that she did! :) She and her sister and her sisters kids came over (a little crazy in the kid department - but it was fun) and Amy made me THE cutest poodle skirt ever fashioned with a glittery poodle and all! It's absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to wear it tonight - I am going to win that stinkin' costume contest!!! :)


Thank you again Amy - you truely are the Best!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

You were robbed tonight. You SO won that contest. It was rigged.

Mac said...

Rigged I tell ya'
You were awesome. And a good em cee too.

Mac said...

Em cee. What the crap does that mean?

Emily said...

No clue! :) I would have to agree with all ya'll though - I would have won if I hadn't been the one in charge of it all - I couldn't really add myself to the bunch - it just wouldn't have been right!! :)

froelica said...

MC= Master of Ceremonies

:)

A little useless information for ya!

Amy said...

WHAT!!?? How could you not win!? I want to see pictures of the "winner".

And you're welcome for the skirt. It turned out better than I hoped.

Susie Q said...

Yup Em you totally took that contest. Twas only the fact that you were the spokeswoman for the evening.
Amy, you do good work missy.