Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Date Night


So I know you are probably thinking - "Oh Jon and Emily are going on a date" - but you are so mistaken... I am taking Molly on a date tonight. We are going to go to dinner and then go over to my friends house for a little toy party. I don't get to be with just Molly very often. Usually if I take just one of the girls I take Charlotte because I nurse her - but tonight is my night with Molly. I am really looking forward to it. We will probably just go to a quick dinner - like Carl's Jr. or something - but we are going to go just the two of us and that's what's important. Anyway - it should be a fun little night! :) I just hope she is a perfect angel!

7 comments:

Susie Q said...

Hope you have a FABULOUS time darling!

Emily said...

We did! It was great. We went to Carl's Jr. and sat in a booth together - it was so cute. She sat there eating her chicken stars and some of my fries and told me how good they were the whole time. We drove out to Maggies and she had such a good time that we didn't even leave until 9:30pm - she passed out in the car and is now in bed. It was a great night!

Nicole said...

I am planning on an "Ethan and me" night very soon! Want to take him to dinner and to see Shrek. Maybe we'll do the afternoon (lunch/movie) since I don't like being out alone (w/o Eric) at night. :) Anyhow, we are also planning a night out in September, just the two of us, to see Playhouse Disney Live. He loves Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse, etc. I just love being a mommy! :)

Emily said...

Me too! :) Molly and I are going to try to go see Shrek soon - she is absolutely obsessed (as most of you know) with Shrek. I was hoping for this weekend - but I think that it's just too crazy with all the graduation parties and such this weekend - maybe sometime during the week - we'll see.... :)

Sarah said...

I remember those date nights with Mom and Dad. I can't recall a specific one, but I do remember feeling so special. I need to start doing that with the kids, or better yet, Josh should. I see them all freakin' day! :)

froelica said...

Aw, Molly.

kara said...

If she's a perfect angel, there'll be no story! I need destruction! I need people being kicked out of bars! I need shoplifting! I need cell phones being thrown at assistants! I obviously also need a subscription to US Weekly. Rock on with your date night.