Wednesday, September 12, 2007

And Baby Makes 5


Can you believe it??? I can't!!

Sunday morning Jon went off to church, the girls and I stayed home. All morning I was feeling a little sick... when Jon came home I said "I don't want to scare you, but I might be pregnant". You know how a woman just knows.... I did.... Jon went and bought a pregnancy test - I peed and showered and looked.... it was faint - but it was positive. We decided that I would take another test (one of the early detection tests) later that night or the next day.... when we got home from my parents house (our normal Sunday dinner gathering) I asked Jon if he wouldn't mind getting one tonight - I just needed to know.... He went to the store, I peed again, waited and looked... once again it was a faint positive.... I waited a couple days and took another... once again I peed, waited and looked.. this time it was a more distictive positive... so guess what.... I'm pregnant!!! We decided to tell people early so they could digest the information - since I know it's kind of scary....
We are excited though. It isn't like we planned it but we also weren't done having kids so this is exciting... God obviously had other plans for us!

Anyway - there you have it - baby number 3 on the way!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG!!!!! Congrats!

Nicole said...

Maybe I need to wait until this time next year to visit??? :)

Maggie said...

Oh my goodness! Your house is going to be crazy! But you can handle it. Congrats!!

Emily said...

I hope I can handle it.... I guess I will have to huh?

Nikki - you can come two times... :) I just want you to come - so when ever it works best for you!!! I can't wait to see you again - it's been way too long!!!

Haley said...

I CANT WAIT EMILY! You guys make some damn cute kids! Just another for me to take pictures of!! : )

-Nikki! COME VISIT! That is all.

Mac said...

Emily,
My heart grew when I heard the news.
We will have six Grand-monkeys soon.
Oh my God.........

Emily said...

dad - you're getting old... :) just joshin' ya!

Nicole said...

Em - It's been WAY too long!!!

Susie Q said...

Little Jimmy...

Unknown said...

SCORE!!! I was at the fabric store looking for pink thread to finish Kate's blanket and there was this kit thing and yeah well I'm making your baby a present.