Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Doctor Confirmed It This Morning


Well Dr. Bennett called this morning and confirmed that I was in fact miscarrying. I strangely feel closure over all of this. I expected to be so upset - but I actually feel relieved that it's done. Don't get me wrong - I am still very sad that all of this happened to begin with - but knowing makes me feel better.
Thank you all for your love and support through all of this - it's been a very hard past few days. You are all wonderful!
When Jon and I are ready we will try again - it may be soon so don't be too surprised - this whole thing made us realize how much we want another baby and we got very excited about having it now and having them close together. We'll see - we may want to wait a while though too - we will let you know when we do get pregnant again - hopefully no more problems with the next one.
We love you all!

5 comments:

Susie Q said...

Bless your heart! I love you, nuf said.

Nicole said...

I understand the closure of it Em....everything happens for some reason.....but in any event, I love you bunches! You are a very strong woman and will get through this with all the love and support of your family and friends. I LOVE YOU!

froelica said...

I'm so sorry you're going through all this Emily. Keep your chin up and enjoy the little 'uns you've still got! :) They're quite adorable, and I'm sure they're good at distracting you from important things!

I'm glad that you have some closure, and that you aren't TOO terribly upset. That's totally normal and understandable, it wasn't like you were planning on getting pregnant so soon.

Again, keep your chin up and you'll feel better soon!
See you in a few, girly.

James said...

I love you Emily. That's it.
-James

Unknown said...

Ditto what James said.
If you need anything, you know where to find me