Sunday, September 23, 2007

I can't sleep!!!


Man I hate this.... it's freakin' 3:15am and I am wide freakin' awake. Normally I wouldn't care too much considering it's the weekend - however... tomorrow morning we have to be up and out of the house by 8am - all of us. We are doing the Race for the Cure tomorrow - as most of you know. I am very tired and wide awake at the same time. I tried going to bed around midnight with Jon and laid there tossing and turning - my mine just would not shut up. I decided to come downstairs about 30 minutes later. I popped on the internet and watched saturday night live - haven't seen that in a while - sadly it was the one with Britney Spears - kind of a bummer... anyway around 2 I turned off the tv deciding I would try to sleep on the couch - no luck... I just tossed and turned and again my mind just wouldn't shut up - it's exhausting being in my head... so I turned back on the tv and now am back on the computer. It's 3:20am now. I don't know what to do - at this point I almost wonder if it would be better to just not sleep at all now - I have to be up in 3 1/2 hours...... I'll let you know what I decide....

4 comments:

Emily said...

Well it turned out that I didn't end up going to sleep until after 5am - I had a whole whopping hour and a half of sleep before I was woken to get ready for the Race for the Cure - it was fine though - strangely after a shower and a venti Chai latte I was fine - I actually didn't even start to fade until our ride to lunch afterward - I was so tired at lunch that I didn't even know that Jon had put Charlotte next to me on the bench while we were waiting - she fell off - luckily she wasn't hurt. I told Jon "you can't trust me right now - I am not with it at all".
Anyway - after lunch we came home and I napped for nearly 4 hours - I would have just kept on sleeping - but Jon had Youth Group tonight (second to last Sunday).

Susie Q said...

Okay, I was there, she was a tad loopey, but twas kinda fun to witness. Except for the Charlotte topple...

Haley said...

poor em... that was pretty sad when chuck fell on the ground.. hehe.

froelica said...

I know about those kinda nights. They suck balls!