Sunday, November 18, 2007

Done!






I know you are all going to shoot bullets at me or atleast spit in my general direction - but I still have to tell you.... I'm done with Christmas shopping - - nenernenernener... other than just a few finishing touches - I'm done. I can't really believe it either. Jon and I had been saving money out of each check to put toward Christmas over the past year because we just hated feeling so tight last year. We cashed it out about 3 weeks ago and since then I've been in a shopping frenzie - literally. I basically have spent money every single day for the past 3 weeks. It's been fun. I feel so free to actually enjoy this Christmas season. I don't have to worry about rushing around with all the crazys trying to find that one last specific item that might be sold out or in that fat ladies hands and she wont give it up even though it's a barbie doll and she doesn't have any kids to buy for - she just wants it for her collection... you know exactly who I'm talking about - they are out there - at every store - some are men, some are women - but they almost always are fat and absolutely obnoxious..... Anyway, so once again to rub it in your face... I'm done!!! :) I will however offer to watch your chillins for a couple hours if you need to get out there and find some "santa gifts"!




Well now that I've made myself a target - I will go.

10 comments:

Haley said...

good job em!

Susie Q said...

You shall be shot at dawn...

Emily said...

:(

Sarah said...

You were an inspiration to me. I'm done too, except for the chilcott boys, tina & ed and our children's relief nursery kid. Then I just get to do fun stuff for stockings!

Nicole said...

Sarah - I don't believe you are "done" then!!!! :)

froelica said...

I got some stuff already too. I'm just trying to buy as many presents as possible before I run out of money. Wait.... that's not really a good strategy....

Sarah said...

Yeah, I guess that doesn't really sound "done", does it? :) But when you compare it to my original list, it looks pretty good!

Mac said...

Hoik tooey!

That's the sound of me spitting.

kara said...

I'm one of the crazies. I embrace it. There's always someone I forget on Christmas Eve. I'm like a man that way.

sorry, men.

Haley said...

NEW POST CHICKA!