Monday, January 15, 2007

I have a new sister.... kind of! Josh (Jon's brother) just married the deaf Russian! Can you believe it?? I mean this whole time I knew it was a possibility - but now it's real! They are married! It was a beautiful ceremony - candle lit and very intimate! At first I was thinking how are they going to do this - she can't hear the pastor.... but they thought of everything - they had an interpreter from their church there signing to Lyudmila. It really was quite lovely. I'm happy they just did it. The whole big wedding thing just wasn't coming along - too many opinions and too many people to invite. They are thinking of having a reception sometime in March for everyone - about 500 people. I can't imagine 500 people actually showing but we'll see! So if you can think of any place not too expensive to hold 500 bodies let me know so I can shoot that sugestion their way!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Woot woot! You have a deaf Russian. :)

Emily said...

Holla!!!

froelica said...

I don't have one....
*pouts in corner*