Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I think I have a Madonna fan on my hands!

Molly was in the kitchen playing with in the cupboard I let her into (it's the tupperware cupboard) and on the tv was a commercial for Madonnas next concert - Molly came running from the kitchen and then started dancing in front of the tv until the commercial was over. Then she looked at me like - "Mom why did you stop that fantastic music?" and then walked back into the kitchen and continued playing. Picture Molly in her diaper and her pigtales from yesterday dancing to Madonna like she was at the club... too funny!

That is all my friends - thought you would enjoy that!

Wait before I leave you - Molly just pulled my shirt down and said "bebes" then pointed to her own chest and said "maey bebes". And for any of you toddler illiterate that would be "boobies" and "Molly's boobies"!

Now have a nice day!

7 comments:

froelica said...

So not only is she dancing to Madonna in her undies, but she's pointing out her cha-chas to everyone?? Hmm... me and that girl are going to have to have a little talk about acting like a ho.

I love her :)

Emily said...

Did you just call my daughter a ho? "Oh NO You Dint"... :)

She is not a ho - just very skankalicious!

froelica said...

Tru dat.

So I forgot the details about the orgy er I mean "true romance" party. When and where?

*slaps face for not saving the invite*

Sarah said...

I want to eat her.

kara said...

sarah's a cannibal. someone had to say it.

Everyone starts loving madonna when they're that young...it's written into baby DNA. Except that she came out when I was four, so I was a little behind. But what I lack in time, I make up for with enthusiasm!

I don't know what I'm talking about either.

froelica said...

Methinks its time for you and Sarah to update your blogs. How many times do I have to tell you, I'm bored at work and I need you people to entertain me.

Emily said...

Please entertain her - please! :)