Monday, January 29, 2007

Molly is a booger! She woke up 8 times last night! We put her to bed a little after 8 o'clock (her normal bedtime) and promptly woke at 11:30, 12:30, 1:15, 2:30, 5:20, 6:00, 7:00 and then finally at 7:45 I gave in and we got up. Now she is in a terrible mood (I would be too if I basically didn't get any sleep) and is walking around just randomly crying. I just put her in her high chair where she is eating one cheerio at a time and then looks at me like she is going to just burst into tears. Meanwhile Charlotte is sitting in her little chair and is screaming her happy screams and pooping! Yippie! She just had some green beans, a part of a banana and a cracker. What a cow! I am sitting here with the laptop between the girls wishing I could just go back to sleep! Bummer - it's not gonna happen! Now I must go change a poopy diaper and DEAL with Molly and her constant crying..... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

froelica said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

"Eep."

Emily said...

Seriously!